Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Revision Provisions

I don't know about all of you, but I'm a snacker. When the powers that be decided that more smaller meals was healthier than a few big meals, I was pretty excited. That meant I could be all munchy all the time and still be "healthy."

Well, the last few weeks I've been deep in revisions for L'Agent and when I'm in the zone, food is not exactly a priority. That being said, I'm a HUGE fan of food. Would I really be posting on this blog if I wasn't? Seriously.

So during revisions, I'm not too keen on cooking. As opposed to the rest of the time when I am strictly semi-homemade cooking. Unless something on Pinterest tickles my fancy and I make an attempt. But that is a whole other blog post waiting to happen.

Not cooking leads to a general foraging way of life for me. Luckily Husband ensures the chickies and baby bug get real food, but I'm a bit too distracted to be pulled into an actual meal. I know a lot of peeps out there have a few of their favorite snacks to help them through drafting or revisions, or just surviving one day to the next. 

Personally, I'm a fan of pretzels, popcorn, Swedish fish, and carrot & celery sticks. Throw in a KitKat every now and then, and I'm all set. I know, I know, not well balanced, but hey, it's still sustenance, right? And most writers I know will tell you, if it keeps you going while you're in the zone, it's good enough!

*due to some technical difficulties and a new Mountain Lion, I wasn't able to get pictures uploaded ... sorry!* 

So what do you guys like to munch on?

Windy


No comments:

Post a Comment