For this recipe you need exactly three ingredients:
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup agave or Katie suggests you can also use NuNatural vanilla stevia drops (she uses 10 drops. Triple or quadruple that amount if you don’t like extra-bitter chocolate.)
- optional: extracts, cocoa nibs, or other add-ins
- Combine coconut oil with agave or stevia drops.
- Stir, then add cocoa powder (and add 3-4 T water or nondairy milk if using stevia.).
- Stir until it gets thick.
- Pour into any flat container (or candy molds or smush between layers of wax paper or in ziploc bags).
- Fridge or freeze until solid.
And enjoy :)
(recipe and picture came from Katie's blog. Click the links for the original info and to visit her awesome blog)