One of Noah's favorite foods is the Egg and Cheese Wake Up Wrap from Dunkin' Donuts. We have it there sometimes, but I wanted to make my own version at home. I tried it out for dinner last night, and was told, “This is so yum, Mama. I want to eat it every day.” Ringing endorsement! Hope you feel the same way.
You will need:
2 mini flour tortillas
1 cooked chicken drumstick (but you can use breast or thigh meat if you prefer)
2 slices American cheese (cut in 4 pieces)
shredded mozzarella (I put in a few pinches but you can sprinkle as much as you want)
Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning, to taste (this is what I like to use, but you can use salt and pepper--or any other spice you like--too)
1) First, preheat the over to 400 degrees F.
2) Then, on low heat, warm an oiled pan (non-stick spray ok too).
3) As pan is heating, beat the eggs, as if you were making scrambled eggs.
4) Once pan is heated, pour eggs in and let them cook, omelet style.
5) While eggs are cooking, put pieces of chicken onto each tortilla round.
6) Top the chicken with 1/2 slice of cheese and sprinkle with mozzarella.
7) Once eggs are cooked, cut omelet in half and place half of omelet on each tortilla.
8) Top each half with remaining cheese slices and sprinkle with desired amount of mozzarella.
9) Put tortillas together sandwich style
10) Put in foil lined glass casserole dish and place in oven until all cheese is melted (about 10 min.)